Today we are extremely happy to finally announce version
2.0 of our documentation! 🥳️
- We rewrote and restructured most of our content in order to make things clearer and improve the developer experience.
- The site has a new look and feel with better mobile and dark mode support.
- Even the search is now better, we hope you'll find what you are looking for :)
0.11.0 released, notable changes:
- Transcribe audio files using Speechly Cloud or On-device with the
- Evaluate both ASR and NLU accuracy of your application using the
A lot of changes to application views:
- Application views were re-organized and some of them were renamed to better describe their purpose.
- Download SDKs for Speechly On-device from the Integrate page
- A new design for the Training data (previously Configure) view. The editor is now full height with a sticky sidebar, so less scrolling to find your entities and intents.
- Templates were removed when creating a new application
- A bunch of small, yet important, UI improvements